- Ensuring all payroll transaction are processed efficiently
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data to maintain and update payroll information
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this.
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income, social security taxes, employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting
- Minimum 3 years working experience in handling Japan payroll, familiar with Japan labour law.
- Speak, read and write good Japanese.