- Identify potential partnership and projects
- Manage pipeline of inbound leads from co-investors, entrepreneurs, generate outbound opportunities through industry research etc.
- Prepare and present investment memos and follow-on investments based on fundamental analysis and market research
- Prepare valuations for current and pipeline opportunities
- Develop corporate strategy, evaluate M&A opportunities, assess new business lines, and other projects as needed
- Monitor current investments and portfolio performance
- Alert with latest industry trends, actively read and seek out new information sources to stay abreast of industry trends
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or related.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in financial institution preferably in investment banking
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills.
- Speak fluent English and Japanese
- Possess own transport and willing to travel