• Monitor and maintain condition of machine, equipment and process to ensure optimum performance and maximise production yield, quality and productivity.
• Supervise and support engineering team to ensure smooth and efficient operation of production machine and process to achieve the company set target and objective.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Any Engineering or Science field
• Has at least 3 years working experience as Process Engineer in multinational company. Mainly in Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP) process.
Equipment and Maintenance Engineer
• Maintain and improve machine uptime through effective Preventive maintenance
• Check and monitor machine performance on set interval.
• Spare part management and inventory control
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering or Science field or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in multinational company, preferably in semiconductor test or automated inspection.
• Has a knowledge in programming language and software
• Open race, female prefer