- Accountable for overall planning and logistics operation to support customer order.
- Generate budget plan and execution.
- Manage and promote improvement based on Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Control of inventory and monitor Production Planning
Monitor operation system with related department and compile effective materials for monthly Inventory, Sales and Production.
- Develops strategic planning, supply chain business analysis related to support and assessment of business need.
- Implement flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process and add value
- Maintain and improve planning scheduling tools for increase of accuracy, business performance and KPI set by Management.
- Identify and spot any of the opportunity for the existing process improvement activities and cost saving program.
- Responsible on human motivation and development.
- Perform any other assignment request by Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate or Diploma, Advance Diploma or Degree in Supervisory Management/ Office Management/Business Management/Mechanical / Mechatronic /Electrical/ Electronic /Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent experience in production planning management.
- Required skill(s): Good management skills, MS Office, SAP & LMW / Custom knowledge will be an added advantage
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Japanese Language will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years experiences in managerial position
Experience in production operation capacity planning, project management, data analysis and problem solving.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good communication skill, work organization skills, strong leadership and a mind with vision.