- Assist the Manager in overseeing the planning tasks and processes as per given direction.
- Assist in ensuring the plans are cost effective, no shortages and no excess stock in supporting production.
- To assist in conforming cell requirement from production, commit production quantity from production and confirm purchase stock quantity from purchasing section.
- To assist in monitoring and review of daily production plan from production plan and avoid production line down and estimate need date for purchase stock to dock in.
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Required skill(s): MS Office and Knowledge of SAP is a MUST.
- Required language(s): English & and Japanese language