- Determine that the facility has the machinery, components and supplies needed to efficiently and safely operate.
- Choosing the appropriate suppliers to purchase from.
- Negotiate sales agreements to purchase the required products.
- Managing supplier performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, and responsiveness.
- Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronic or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience in the related field or manufacturing industry is preferred, especially in Industrial electronic with expertise in Automation Control, Process Improvement failure analysis.
- Proficient in English & Japanese (spoken & written).
- Good interpersonal & communications skills.