- To schedule and perform both preventive maintenance and maintenance work to all equipment used inproduction and to minimize down time.
- To provide technical support to other staff on the day to day production operation.
- To work independently on shift should the superior not available.
- To analyse and report to superior on any fault found in production equipment which may directly orindirectly cause defect to quality and delivery.
- To propose new idea of facilities and process design in order to improve production yield and productivity.
- To provide training to new technical staff.
- To mainly involve in the development of production process control and design for new product.
- Decide on corrective actions as needed e.g. to solve technical, safety or quality problems.
- To ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Involve in company’s improvement activities.
- Perform additional job as required by superior.
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Able to speak, read and write Japanese
- Has good communication skill