- Set-up and manage machines to perform different jobs.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Provide timelines to clients.
- Conduct regular machine assessments.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering /Mechatronics with second upper class or above
- Strong in mechanical design, material selection and metal/plastic fabrication process
- Knowledge in equipment design, test integration, test socket & probe design, test process is an added advantage
- Well versed in Solidworks software
- Able to work abroad - Japan