- Train, coach and supervise employees to attain optimum performance.
- Maintain and present training to subordinates on every manufacturing procedure, processes, and equipment.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Investigate problems, analyse root causes and derive resolutions.
- Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and comply with legal regulations
- Work with the production, quality, and engineering staff to continually improve quality, safety, cost and productivity.
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience in SMT.
- Proficiency in Japanese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.