- Lead Manufacturing team and activities.
- Train, coach and supervise employees to attain optimum performance.
- Lead and motivate all subordinates to fulfil schedules, improve control costs and quality.
- Ensure to promote atmosphere allowing them to use best of their skills.
- Maintain and present training to subordinates on every manufacturing procedure, processes and equipment.
- Provide engineering support for Manufacturing activities to ensure maximum production.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Investigate problems, analyse root causes and derive resolutions.
- Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and comply with legal regulations
- Work with the production, quality and engineering staff to continually improve quality, safety, cost and productivity.
- Suggest process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Comply with local law, company policies and regulations
- High level of decision-making responsibility as failure to make an accurate decision may result in the shipment of non-conforming material, late orders, and not meeting the customers’ expectations.
- 10 years and above working experience in machining, fabrication and production
- Knowledge in global technical standard JIS, DIN, ANSI and etc
- Strong experience with machining and fabrication processes and equipment, tooling requirements, etc.