- Set Key Performance Indicator (KPI), monitoring and achive it. (Inventory turnover, On Time Delivery, Incident Premium freight and etc)
- Plan, execute and monitor the production. Prevent internal production line stop and to fulfil customer demand.
- Liaise with Japan HQ Production Planning for customer demands, delivery and etc.
- Monitor material shortage and work with purchasing team.
- Involve in new model quotation and schedule for trial product.
- Prepare monthly sales and inventory report.
- Liaise with Quality team about quality issues and control product delivery.
- Degree in Engineering or any equivalent.
- Preferably to have experience in production planning or production management.
- Able to communicate in Japanese (intermediate level and above), and English.
- Good in using Microsoft office especially Excel.