- Location: Gelang Patah, Johor
- Provide design assistance for products and product engineering drawings for sheet metal fabrication and control switchgear assembly.
- Maintain work flow to manufacturing to meet production schedule for multiple product lines.
- Use software for programming and nesting of sheet metal parts for laser and turret punch.
- Use software for programming of automated bending equipment.
- Trouble-shoot all nesting / programming issues.
- Supervises fabrication installation operations and yard erection activities (fit up, welding and lifting).
- Maintaining Electronic Equipment - Servicing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, or testing machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic (not mechanical) principles.
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others - Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Ensure compliance to all quality related policies, procedures and system requirement
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in metal fabrication/welding and hands on in machinery maintenance.
- Experience in supervise and train the operators (foreign workers).