- Responsible for coordinationg and monitoring assigned project activities or task according to project schedule/ planning.
- Review new product technical information and communicate with customer when there is any discrepancy or doubt.
- Ensure manufacturing flow is carried out according to project schedule to prevent unforeseen circumstances.
- Establish product inspection checklist, visual and inspection criteria for new product.
- Perform data and failure analysis report for customer complaint regarding technical or workmanship issues.
- Diploma/ Advanced Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechatronics or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Must have technical background and knowledge in mechanical.
- Must be able to understand mechanical drawing.