· Project management roles with Japanese speaking capability.
· Liaise with Japan BU or client on project schedule plan, project SOW, Resource plan, QMS document.
· Responsible for task planning and execute to the software team. Supervision and monitoring software team in accordance with the project planning.
· Project management on Program and Functional Testing, System Testing and deployment of product within scheduled timeframe.
· Assure QMS standard is an apply in projects.
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
· Report project progress status to Senior Manager / Project stakeholders.
· Responsible for project implementation, risk management and quality assurance.
· Candidate must possess at least an Advance Diploma in Information Systems/Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
· At least 3 years experiences inn deliver software development project.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to demonstrate expertise in preparing and planning projects and driving those project plans through to a successful conclusion
· Self-motivated, independent, creative and result-oriented with good interpersonal skills.
· At least 3 years Project Manager or Business Analyst or Team Lead roles experience will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge in Java / J2EE / C# / VB.Net / ASP.Net / Cobol will be added advantage.
· Project Management with Agile experience will be added advantage.
· Japanese native speaker or JLPT (N1/N2)
· Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)