- Project management on Program and Functional Testing, System Testing and deployment of product within scheduled timeframe.
- Liaise with Business Unit or client on project schedule plan; project SOW, Resource plan, QMS document.
- Responsible for task planning and execute to the software team. Supervision and monitoring software team in accordance with the project planning.
- Report project progress status to stakeholders.
- Guiding the talent identification and development processes for a group or function
- Responsible for project implementation, risk management and quality assurance.
- Communicating financial and goal results and key performance indicators to direct reports
- Facilitating goal-level creation for the broader function and working with managers to ensure the goals cascade to all workers.
- Possess at least an Advance Diploma in Information Systems/Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years proven experience managing and leading a team with a focus on servant-leadership.
- Experience with technology and integration in the software domain.
- Demonstrated experience up-levelling engineering practices on a team.
- Experience working with international partners and able to communicate in both verbal and written English and Japanese.
- Excellent work organization, planning, and project management skills.
- Effective collaborator experienced in building technical partnerships across teams.
- Experience in the IT solution company is a plus.