- Ensure that all warranty / customer returns procedures are implemented accordingly and accurately.
- Immediately feedback to related department on all problems found at customer and ensure that corrective actions are taken by the respective department.
- Coordinate customer complaints response activities and quality improvement activities.
- Coordinate customer return defect analysis and corrective action implementation.
- Ensure that Warranty, car plant and external PDI analysis in carried out correctly and regularly.
- Maintain PSW (Part Submission Warranty) / PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) package and management of new model PPAP submission and approval.
- To comply with EHS resources, roles, responsibility, accountability and authority.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s or Diploma in Mechatronic / Electrical / Electronic / Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 years of working experience in Quality Control / Assurance or automotive manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SPC, ISO/QS9100 Quality Management System, FMEA, TS16949, Lean Sigma is preferable.
- Good analytical skills with an ability to identify, solve problems & knowledge in product analysis.
- Good command in written and spoken Japanese language.
- A self-motivated team player to work indepently and good communication in report writing skills.
- Full-time 1 position available.