- Identify abnormal trend, perform analysis and make decision for next action.
- Disposition for nonconforming batch status, request for corrective preventive action and improvement from relevant department.
- Execute internal process audit and drive for improvement action.
- Identify the most appropriate measurement and analysis methodology to be use for in process control or process monitoring and problem solving analysis.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house and external quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Writing management and technical reports to customers
- Coaching engineer & assistant engineer on day-to-day operation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering or Science field or equivalent.
- At least has 8 years working experience in quality assurance and minimum of 2 years in managerial level
- Possess strong analytical mind, resourceful, results oriented and meeting deadlines with strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Have strong knowledge in 7QC tools, analytical problem solving, ISO9001 & ISO14001 internal auditor, SPC, 5S, handling customer audit, customer claim.