- Responsible for supervising the quality of the whole process of new product design and development (from early stage of project launch to project SOP).
- Work with R&D team to make product test plans, track the bug list and make sure all issues are closed.
- Worked with R&D team to make reliability test plans (DV and PV), followed up the test progress, make sure all issues are closed.
- In the process of project development, lead the review of key milestone (eg: LS, LR, etc.), including the standardization and Check of files, the achievement of quality goals, the summary of product maturity, and control the risk of key problems.
- Follow up, promote and ensure design issues closed.
- Sample evaluation, test follow up/report, including on-site testing Field test.
- Sample production, pilot production, product quality confirm (product inspection standards, SOP/SIP, PFMEA, QC plan, etc.) yield monitoring, ensure smoothly into mass production.
- Responsible for implementing FMEA and other quality management tools in the process of design and development and process improvement.
- Set APQP quality objectives and quality plans for each stage of project development, and develop relevant quality technical documents.
- Degree in electronics, mechanical or mechatronic integration, automation, quality management, etc.
- Have more than 5 years working experience in automobile/ component project quality management.
- Familiar with basic principles of electronic products; Proficient in product production technology, test, inspection method and process technology.
- Be familiar with quality system knowledge and design and development process, and be proficient in using quality management tools such as FMEA.
- Adapt to business trips.
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin, English, and Bahasa Malaysia (read & write).