- Responsible for pre and post contract management, monitory materials and construction cost, procurement, site valuation, variation order and final accounts.
- Call Quotation, prepare progress claim, procurement site measurement, prepare certificate and cost comparison.
- Responsible for preparation of sub-contractors and suppliers in costing matters.
- Taking off, conduct site valuation and measurement.
- To manage costing for each project.
- To handle tender process i.e. tender invitation, tender submission, tender comparison, tender interview and tender report.
- Prepare sub-con/supplier valuation report after completion of project.
- Diploma/certificate or Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveyor
- 5years of experience in related field or equivalent
- Speaks fluent in Japanese