- In charge of R&D department to develop innovative products for this market, including popular product bright from Japan in order to capture a new market and to increase sales
- Conduct a research to develop new products, manufacturing procedures and specifications for new products.
- Review manufacturing operations with QC and Production teams and conduct a stability program for new products of R&D batches.
- Conduct a specific research in orer to comply with customers' general requirements and on a project-basis as required.
- Prepare R&D samples, ingredient list and analysis.
- Monitor and maintain R&D laboratory and testing equipment including purchasing of testing equipment in a cost-effective manner.
- Suport Sales and QC tems ind ealing with technical and quality issues
- Provide a presentation to customers and travel with sales team to meet customers as required
- To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as require by the management
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in pastry or cake industry (R&D and production)
- Good to have experience in food safety, consumer insights, product/ process design and comercialization.
- Preferably someone with broad technical knowledge in food categories processes, technologies, ingredients and formula
- Good to have solid understanding of consumer insight, market structure and commercialization process.