- Assist customer on repeat sales inquiry
- Market survey and new customer development
- Prepare quotation and process purchase orders
- Liaise with Sales PIC, Customer Service and Shipping Team in Japan on customer’s order and shipping delivery arrangement.
- Solve problems in relation to change in delivery date or document error and etc.
- Handle and process all the order with accuracy and timeliness
- Coordinate the import and export shipping schedule
- Check and control the VMI inventory in monthly basic
- To deal with Japan counterparts and access to internal system in Japanese on daily basis
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- 2 year(s) of working experience in customer service or sales and marketing field is an advantage
- Excellent communication presentation, computer literate, proven customer support skill, an excellent team player with good interpersonal.
- Fresh Graduate with Japanese skill, with sales oriented personality are encourage to apply. Added advantage for Junior Executive who specializing in Marketing/Business Development/ Management or equivalent