- Drive SAP projects across all modules, including integration to other systems.
- Analyse business needs and define business challenge.
- Discover improvement opportunities for the succuseful clients’ business and manage risk, quality, timeline, and budget of the implementation.
- Idntify to-be stage of processes, procedures, organisations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements.
- Launch deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve ‘to-be’ stage effectively.
- Build and keep solid relationships with business stakeholders, whilist undersanding clients.
- Cooperate with application management and other relevant IT teams.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, an information technology and/or Human Resource focus (preferred).
- End-to-end SAP impletmentation experience (minimum 2 cycles).
- Familiarity with any modules in SuccessFactors, Ariba, FICO, MM, SD, PP, ABAP, BASIS and so on.
- Required language(s): English, Japanese (Business level of above)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
*A competitive remuneration package will be advised for successful applicants.