- Assisting the Manager to plan, execute, coordinate and monitor production control, manufacturing, equipment engineering, quality control activities on daily/ weekly/ monthly basis.
- Lead and supervise Operation Team to ensure utilites and facilites such as machine and equipment run smoothly to meet operations.
- To ensure continuous improvement in facility and maintenance team.
- To participate and coordinate of cost buster,5’s, safety and any activity.
- To perform analysis of equipment systems, inspections, preventive, corrective maintenance and service in accordance with applicable maintenance manuals and the Facility Maintenance Plan.
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required.