- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of accounts payable services.
- Ensure prompt and accurate recording of ledger entries, journal postings, fixed asset postings are in line with relevant requirements, policies and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance with the Financial Reporting Standard and submit reports on a timely and accurate basis to the relevant team.
- Provide payables related advices as and when required.
- propose and carry out new process for the payables and general ledger process.
- Regularly track and resolve outstanding issues that have been escalated, or further escalate to the necessary parties.
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure that all critical vendors’ invoices and payments are recorded correctly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Japanese
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge in accounting principles , local & international accounting standards
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and strive to achieve team performance objectives
- Possesses team player qualities and takes initiative and ownership of assigned duties
- Able to communicate in Japanese