- To manage and supervise a team of maintenance personnel and technicians.
- To maintain all equipment and machinery that is in the manufacturing unit, conduct daily, weekly and monthly corrective and preventive maintenance and troubleshooting for both electrical and mechanical breakdown/failure.
- To provide maintenance reports and also make records for all the repair works that conduct on machinery/equipment.
- Ensure the execution of preventive/predictive and integrity maintenance programs that reduce unplanned downtime and ultimately enhance the overall plant's profitability and the product quality.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in maintenance field
- Possess leadership skills and proactive in improvement activities
- Able to travel overseas for training in Japan