- To obtain the knowledge required to operate the Machine.
- Able to operate machine, input manufacturing conditions as recipe stated and carry out cleaning tasks.
- Perform machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Arrange production schedule and supervise on-site production.
- To inspect and make judgement on the input material quality and product quality.
- Deal with outside vendors, release Purchase Order and manage inventory.
- Respond promptly to superior instruction and execute it perfectly.
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required.