To develop and maintain business relationships with key customers at assigned territories/products in order to achieve targeted sales volume and distribution objective.
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts to achieve overall annual sales target for the department.
- Manage and maintain relationship of existing customer.
- Develop new business from core customer / existing customer as well as new customer.
- Attend to inquiries, provide technical and logistic support and regularly visit to customer.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and manage payment collection.
- Maintain accurate records of all customer production and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning to achieve stock turnover time.
- To reduce slow moving stock and dead stock.
- Monitor and manage customers’ inventories to ensure customers’ inventories demand can be met in order to minimize the warehouse rental cost and prevent occurrence of over stock.
- Research new sales opportunities and identify new potential customers within allocated sales areas and feedback the information to superior.
- To develop new targets development for department.