- Work closely with design team as well as production team during product development stage.
- Develop and debug test program for product development including yield improvement and test time reduction support.
- Develop and debug test hardware solutions for product development.
- Involved in design and develop automated test platforms
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years experience in the Semiconductor Analog/Digital, Mixed Signal & Power Management ATE domain as a Test Engineer.
- Familiar with Semiconductor process and procedures in WT and/or FT test environments.
- Must have knowledge in test development & understanding of the Circuit schematic with exposure on debug of Mixed signal (ECU) and PMIC devices using ATE tools and bench equipment.
- Working experience in Multi-National Companies, especially Japanese company is added advantage.