- Receive the service contract and create the service contract.
- Renew quotation and follow-up.
- Create and maintain the install database.
- Generate the invoice to customer.
- Run the daily report to reduce back-log.
- Using the language talent, support to SAP Roll-in project for Japan Office (e.g. User training, Data cleansing, Testing)
- Support the APAC offices by processing service contract using SAP.
- Deliver the operational efficiency in the back-office.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Mandatory in Japanese and English, both reading (must know how to read Kanji) and speaking.
- SAP order processing experience is preferred.
- Learning agility
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal skill; approaching, active listening, problem solving and pro-active
- WFH until further notice.