- Take and receive all calls in a professional and courteous manner as well as providing advice and support.
- Log all calls, using the designated call handling and ticketing system and entering detailed and accurate information.
- Provide incident, problem and complaint management for the in-scope services domain.
- Provide technical assistance, advice and guidance to customers on the use of all PCs.
- Carry out appropriate level of technical investigation prior to escalating to the next level.
- Keep up to date with changes in the IT systems of the customer and industry.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in any field.(Preferably in IT, Computer Science)
- Good written and verbal communication skills - Japanese language and business fluent English.
- 5 days work, able to work shifts.
- Knowledge in basic troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work in Cyberjaya.