A NEW IT SERVICE DESK CENTRE IN MALAYSIA.
- As the first point of contact of products for customers, receive customer inquiries, such as the product operation, and troubleshooting requests.
- As the first line support for network service including overseas locations, receive inquiries from customer and arrange support to service carrier and vendors in English and Japanese.
- Record the troubleshooting steps and actions taken of an incident or request to the ticketing system.
- Perform Escalation and reporting to supervisor.
· Basic knowledge of IT
· Intermediate to upper intermediate level of Japanese
· Fluent English
· Documentation skill (Microsoft Office)
· More than 1 year experience at call center / support center.
Support for career path
· Career path support to be IT engineer after gaining IT experience and developing knowledge through the daily job as well as internal training.
· Business trip opportunities and new carrier support in other offices once you gained greater experiences and developed your IT skills.
- Full-time contract to Malaysia local employer
- Shift work
- Salary: Negotiable. (Based on experience, ability, etc.）