- The process engineering position at the site is to interface with the factory technical staff and with corporate engineering to define opportunities for standards development and cost savings.
- Focused on high complexity manufacturing processes and is key to the standardization and advancement of the processes.
- Responsible for solving high level customer / assembly specific problems in the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for machine utilization and downtime improvement efforts.
- Maintain and improve assembly process yield and defect.
- Interfaces with multiple functions and customers to resolve problems, respond to customer complaints, develop corrective actions, develop new products, and improve existing processes.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 2 years’ working experience in PCBA and system assembly processes.
- Familiar with PCBA processes.
- Good exposure with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) is an added advantage