- Take ownership in designing, developing and improving software for semiconductor tools.
- Collaborate closely with counterpart to learn and understand latest hardware and software features.
- Test new features on simulator and on tool.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 4 years experience involving both hardware and software on semiconductor equipment preferred
- Experience with any of these interface software: Software for machine control Semiconductor Factory Automation (SEMI SECS/GEM)
- Able to work/ travel globally
- Obtain at least JLPT N3 and above