- Provides technical support present and potential customers.
- Answering customer questions.
- Respond promptly and effectively, prioritize requests for technical support.
- Resolve IT cases on a timely manner
- Familiar with incident management and change process.
- Collaborate and work closely with stake holders and to focus on IT improvements and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Law, Life Sciences, Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- Min 2-3 years of experience in providing product support directly with external clients
- Excellent oral, written technical and interpersonal communication skills in Japanese, with experience in customer interaction roles
- Excellent customer service skills with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with other technical and non-technical resources
- Knowledge on Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & KPI Metrics
- Previous experience in a telephonic, helpdesk, or personal customer contact position is preferred