- To perform sourcing of parts to get RFQ for all new projects.
- To coordinate for sample with suppliers for approval.
- To Issue and follow-up of orders for all parts.
- Assist in meeting the company cost reduction and quality target.
- Obtain feedback from Planners on supplier’s delivery, quality and service performance.
- Compile purchasing related documentation and other procurement activities as directed.
- Follow up with supplier on relevant custom documentation and payment arrangement if necessary.
- Liaise and work closely with vendors for on-time delivery.
- Build and maintain good relationship with suppliers and manage while evaluating their performance and compliance.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Supply Chain Management or equivalent; or minimum 3 years of working experience in technical purchasing field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good in Microsoft Excel.
- Good in Analytical thinking.
- Good in Communication Skill.
- Demonstrate good negotiation and problem-solving abilities.