· Own and be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, meeting requirements and within allocated budget.
· Gather requirements to develop detailed project plans and project estimations to task level.
· Serve as an interface with internal stakeholders and external clients on project planning and management.
· Work with the team to develop workflows and creative architecture by developing an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations and requirements.
· Monitor and track progress of projects and stay on top of the projects to ensure smooth executions.
· Manage and coordinate project deliverables, ensuring their quality management.
· Ability to work with offshore digital development team in APAC, India and Philippines.
· Plan and manage innovative digital projects. Align with Corporate IT on technology risk management, IT security, quality and project management.
· Manage multiple national and regional initiatives working closely with many leaders and different departments within the organization.
· Structure complicated problems, develop hypothesis, mine data and deliver sound recommendations based on a strong understanding of operational data and interviews with functional departments.
· Support company’s annual revenue and profitability goals through hands-on approach requiring extensive teamwork, time management, understanding of sales cycles, revenue delivered and initiative to drive revenue.
· At least 5 years of relevant business experience of Technology or Digital Project
· Experience using Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office
· Certified in White Belt, Yellow Belt and Green Belt Six Sigma is added advantage.
· Excellent Management of Japanese and English is a MUST