- Respond to and anticipate technical needs to help maintain or accelerate our customers’ development schedule, building customer loyalty and gaining a reputation as trusted technical partners.
- Collaborate with the R&D and manufacturing team co-located in the same site to provide best-in-class technical support to customers.
- Assist customers in solving engineering/ scientific challenges by solving technical issues
- Provide effortless technical support via digital channel
- Accelerate customers’ business by fostering team proficiency of company products within customer organization
- Advocates for the customer experience within the company
- Continuously lead peers as company products, platform and systems by acquiring in-depth technical expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in LabVIEW is preferred
- Experience in conduct training to customer will be added advantage