- Facitate effective communication (verbal and written) between management (Japanese) and working level (Malaysians)
Attend internal and external meetings / conferences and act as official translator to facilitate mediate discussion.
- Relay concepts and ideas between languages i.e. Japanese to English and vice versa
- Convert written materials from Japanese to English and vice versa, such as books, publications, or web pages.
- Translate, edit and proofread text to accurately reflect language.
- Able to read aloud documents in a language other than that in which they were written.
- Accompany foreign visitors and facilitate communication between receiving party and visitors.
- Support other units within Operations Department as well as other Department in terms of administration matters and / or by project basis.
- Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role or to support the various units and department within the company.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering field
- Good in Japanese (At least JLPT N2), English and Malay