- Draws, program parts, and assemblies for sheet metal production.
- Provide design assistance for products and product engineering drawings.
- Maintain work flow to manufacturing to meet production schedule for multiple product lines.
- Use software for programming and nesting of sheet metal parts for laser and turret punch.
- Use software for programming of automated bending equipment.
- Trouble-shoot all nesting / programming issues.
- Supervises fabrication installation operations and yard erection activities (fit up, welding and lifting).
- Maintaining Electronic Equipment - Servicing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, or testing machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic (not mechanical) principles.
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others - Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Ensure compliance to all quality related policies, procedures and system requirements
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Possesses own transport