*The salary is negotiable, depending on candidates' experience.
- Provide production support, solutions and expertise for RDBMS.
- Ability to troubleshoot difficult production issues quickly.
- Build and maintain mission critical DB clusters as required.
- Work closely with various development teams across the firm to ensure proper use of DB features, best practices, and adherence to the company's database standards.
- Help design, maintain, improve and implement monitoring tools.
- Handle your share of DBA tickets, user requests, routine support and maintenance.
- Research new tools in database ecosystems and adopt
- 24x7 Production support
- 6+ years of hands-on experience administering/monitoring high performance, high availability database clusters such as Oracle RAC, Oracle active-standby, Dataguard.
- Experience with large, high volume, mission critical environments including migration.
- Train and mentor DBA team members as needed
- In-depth knowledge of database internals and database objects
- Fluent in English
Better to have
- Experience on Exadata
- Working experience on MariaDB and/or Postgres
- JLPT N3 equivalent or above