· Software development; initially working on connectors/adapters for our existing product to integrate it and other applications
· Develop quality software that’s maintained in a controlled environment; we Jira and Bitbucket/Stash (GIT).
· Follow and improve the agile software development process and following industry standards to ensure tasks are met with high quality design and code.
· Work under local technical leadership and that of a US based Product Manager & UK based Development and Operations Manager
· Work closely with Professional Services and Sales; some work will involve supporting our customer deployments
· At least a degree in Computer Science, Maths, Science, Engineering or equivalent with some commercial experience.
· Excellent communication skills – you will be working with a KL & UK development teams
· Confident and able to quickly pick up new technology
· A good variety of technical skills will be required
§ Java EE/J2EE would be a real bonus and .NET stack would be useful
o Web/Cloud: Webservices (REST), Azure, EC2, GCP
o Operating Systems: Linux & Windows
o Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Graph Db