- Handling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables and assist in month end closing in a timely manner.
- Perform data entry for invoices and payments transaction in accounting system.
- Coordinate with Procurement team to ensure vendor/supplier invoices are submitted to accounts department on time for recording in accounting system.
- Ensure proper maintenance of documentation and filing to support all accounting entries.
- Assist in any other tasks related to accounts department from time to time.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Accounting or recognised Professional accounting qualification
- Exposure to ACCPAC accounting system and/or construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Be proactive and able to effectively prioritize key tasks and deliverables with limited day to day direction.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and good communication skills.