- Participate in the system analysis, design, development, programming and prepare basic project documentation.
- Conduct post implementation support systems integration testing.
- Familiar with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Assist Senior in some project management areas such as gather business process and requirements from the prospects/customers, attend project status meetings and update project status, as well as take part in the pre-sales activity such as software demo.
- Perform on-site system setup, user training and initial implementation support to the customers.
- Responsible in close communication with customer to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Participate in internal software research and development works.
- Minimum of 2 — 4 years related working experience.
- Possess adequate knowledge at least 3 or more of the software development language: C++, C#, VB.NET, VB6, ASP.NET, PHP and knowledge of any Database Engine. An exposure in manufacturing environment is an added bonus. Hands-on experience in Barcode System, Windows CE/Mobile, RS-232 communication system, and Windows networking environment are added advantages. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skill and good in programming. Willing to work independently and able to meet project datelines.