- Visit the customer regularly, understand customer values and their organization internal operation, budget cycle, maintenance cycle & practice.
- Collect necessary data, info and Voice of Customer for Service Business activities
- Acquire good industry intelligence and trends through account and market survey.
- Develop and drive strategies, solutions and proposals for each opportunity for potential sales with OEM solutions
- Update internal documentation, including Target Projects List, Customer Profiles.
- After securing the order, plan, review, coordinate and execute the project in outages, manage the project within the project cost, schedule and quality.
- Attend Meetings with Customers as Representative of the Company.
- Overview the lead time delivery of spare parts, labor, Technical Advisor’s arrangement for outage work
- Review and coordinate schedule of outage works activity, internally and externally for the outage work execution.
- Engineering Background (project, mechanical, electrical) power plant experience is an added advantage.
- 3 - 5 years working experience in Power Plant or Oil & Gas industry.
- General understanding in commercial terms (ie. Incoterm, FIDIC, Contracts T&C).
- Able to travel frequently and enjoy interacting.