- Responsible for customer relationships and projects of the assigned Account.
- Meet targets for market share, competition and gross profit margin.
- Build and improve relationships with key decision makers.
- Deeply understand the telecom industry and identify customer opportunities.
- Lead or provide high contribution for meeting the annual targets for the Account.
- Participate in the negotiation strategies; lead the negotiation process and be responsible for the final result.
- Improve contract terms in line with operation needs.
- Deeply understand and influence mid- and senior-level customers on decisions about projects or business.
- Maintain insight into competitors and be able to provide targeted competitive solutions. Formulate competitive strategies. Successfully break through difficult projects.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess minimum 5 years of working experience preferably in the telecommunication and IT industry.
- Own basic ICT fundamental technologies understanding, including but not limited to Optical Communication, IT, IP, Cloud, AI or professional software, etc.
- Excellent customer relationship; account management, negotiation, contract management and project management skills.
- Assertive and possess great passion in sales in the telecommunication industry.
- Able to work independently and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.