General Accounting (GA)
- Co-ordinate with SSC KL Finance teams (AP, GA, AR, TR, T&E, Compliance and Procurement) and execute month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts in compliance with month-end close checklist.
- Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, accountable for the financial accuracy of the affiliate’s Financials.
- Responsible of all Internal control reporting documentation and internal controls matters, act as owner for the Internal control team tools – to solve issues.
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Submission other reporting packages accurately and within specified timeline
- Review and provide approval for all manual journal entries for posting by SSC KL team.
- Responsible for all management accounting aspects - Cost Allocation
Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivables – review and approve manual billings, review debtors ageing and determine follow up actions, ensure all sales related activities are reported timely and accurately
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payables – review and provide approval of AP related activities i.e. vendor invoices, payment, etc.
- Cash flow management - forecast current and future cash flow requirement and arrangement for necessary fund transfers (if required).
- Responsible for all treasury matters i.e. FX deal, credit facilities, payment request, banking matters.
- Managing of master data - Chart of Accounts, Cost Center, Profit Center. WBS, vendor & customer master data, UCI, etc.
- Preparation of statutory taxes calculations and reconciliation, including tax reporting and liaising with Tax Consultant.
- Preparation of audit related schedules and documentation, including liaising with the Auditor.
- Participate in any compliance audits and responding to audit queries.
- Identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with the management for continuous improvement opportunities in the areas of operation.
- Being the main contact person for SSC KL Finance teams for issue resolution for all financial matters.
- Being the main contact person for FM in the affiliates for all financial matters, requests and advisory.
Minimum Degree in Accounting/ Finance / equivalent
Minimum 5 - 7 years of Accounting experience from the commercial industry, experience from SSC environment would be an added advantage.
Fluent speaking in English & Korean is mandatory. Korean Native would be prioritized.
Excellent coordination & problem solving skills required.
Able to work independently with minimal supervision.