- Cash Application (receipting);
- Create receipts according to customer payment.
- Extract final report on the receipts and perform closing for the day.
- Attend to incoming receipts and address receipt error if any and classify it accordingly.
- Resolve receipt errors within the month by matching the amount with customer account.
- Respond to customer request to increase credit limit.
- Ensure customers record of payment to consider for credit limit increase.
- Attend to assigned debit notes in ticketing system & ensure all debits noted are attended and completed within SLA Involve in continuous improvement of processes within AR.
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Korean with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Possess good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with positive attitude.