- Responsible for the cash collection of a designated customer portfolio using dedicated software/systems.
- Activities include contacting the customer by e-mail and phone to secure payment and resolve billing disputes in a manner that is fair and timely.
- You will also maximize receivable recoveries as well as providing professional and attentive service that preserves the ongoing relationship with each customer.
- Responsible for problem solving any customer issues with the customer while ascertaining the nature and reason behind the payment concerns or disputes.
- Escalate problems or concerns to supervisor in order to secure approval for any non-routine concerns/solutions.
- Works and assists all Team members whenever necessary or relevant to insure maximum cash flow, minimum risk and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to understand and meet monthly goals and targets as set by Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Korean, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position and/or fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.