- Design and implement appropriate change management interventions to ensure acceptance of the solution with internal and external stakeholders including both internal and external auditors.
- Design and drive the transformation of the service to minimise cost whilst maintaining controls and ensuring integrity of the accounting.
- Provide strong inspirational leadership, building and developing a high-performing regional Finance team and service taking into account cost control and efficient resource deployment.
- Identify and prioritise future improvement initiatives e.g. process simplification, standardisation and business efficiencies; including identification of opportunities for automation.
- 8+ years work experience in reporting and controlling with at least 3 years in a relevant senior finance role managing multiple stakeholders.
- Audit, Statutory, Tax computation experience in an audit firm.
- Experience of working in a global business services centre.
- Sound overview of end to end operational and financial controls, business processes and reporting.
- Cross functional stakeholder relationship management and ability to influence and make an impact on decision making from off-shore location.