- Provide team with documents required to prepare financial, balance sheet reconciliations and audits
- Assist in forex revaluation and reclassify variances, when necessary.
- Prepare journals for revaluations.
- Prepare journal entries for Affiliates and make adjustments in accordance to feedback provided by Affiliates.
- Assist during the closing process
- Assist in preparing documents for monthly balance sheet / bank reconciliation and perform journal adjustments when required.
- Prepare documents to assist in the preparation of periodic financial statements and related reports, as requested
- Conduct data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensure that data entry is accurate
- Prepare digital copies of records on a regular basis
- Check and validate quality and accuracy of information provided by Affiliates for transactions processing\
Assist with internal control activities in accordance with group policies
- Obtained at least Degree in Accounting/ Finance OR equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 years of GL/ RTR experiences if the applicant is not with Accounting Degree/ Professional certificates. Else, 1 – 2 years of GL experiences can be considered.
- Fluent speaking in both English & Korean
- Good knowledge in accounting principles, local & international accounting standards
- Strong numerical, analytical and communication skills are required
- Knowledge in Oracle / Microsoft Office Suite would be an added advantage.